Home School Link Worker
My name is Lucy Morley and I am the Home School Link Worker at Manor Mead.
My working hours are Monday – Friday (9am – 2.30pm) and I can be contacted as follows:
Phone: 01932 241 834 (main office number)
Mobile: 07564 204 190
Please do get in touch if there is anything that I might be able to help support you or your child with. I am here to offer emotional and practical help and advice to those families who may be experiencing long or short-term difficulties. Please do contact me with any query, problem or worry (no matter how big or small) and I will do my best to help.
The kinds of things that I might be able to help support you with include:
- Providing information on local activities, short breaks, play schemes and resources.
- Assisting with accessing services (e.g. social care), making referrals where appropriate.
- Help and guidance on completing forms, applying for grants, etc.
- Supporting at meetings (both at school or in the home).
- Sign-posting to support relating to your child’s ECHP or transport arrangements.
- Helping to address and overcome barriers affecting your child’s learning experience.
- Supporting your child with any aspect of their well-being either in school or at home.
- Inviting you to coffee mornings and in school workshops to give you an opportunity to meet/socialise with other parents, and to learn about additional ways to support your child.
- Being a friendly face and listening ear to address any worries or concerns you may have.
I am happy to visit you at home or school, or meet for a coffee if anything is troubling you.
I look forward to meeting you soon.
Listed below are some links you may find useful:
Online Emotional Wellbeing Support for Surrey Parent/Carers of children with SEND
Details for the Challengers Playschemes can be found here.